YOUR LIFE ....

"Soon you will read in the newspaper that I am dead. Don't believe it for a moment. I will be more alive than ever before." D.L. Moody

What if there is life after death? Do you KNOW if you will go to heaven? Can a person be sure? What is on the other side of this life?

THERE IS A 100% GUARANTEE YOU WILL DIE ...
Do you realize that you will be dead a whole lot longer than you will ever be alive?

ETERNITY is a LONG time....
So don't you think it's worth giving this topic of your death some thought?

When 13 year old Daniel woke up on July 2, we did not know that it was going to be his last day on earth. That afternoon, without any warning, there was a car collision and Daniel, who was innocently sitting in the back seat with his seat belt on, was killed instantly ... he left this earth ... into eternity. But Daniel was ALREADY PREPARED for his death, whenever that would take place. He was READY......ARE YOU?


Daniel's 20 birthday on this earth

Today Daniel would be 20 years old if he were still on this earth. Wow, 20. He would be a man. What would he look like? What would his qualities be? Occasionally I see a young man who I imaging would be like him whether in appearance or personality and my heart is touched.

Today is a day I put my heart and thoughts on heaven. This earth is going to quickly pass away. Life on this earth will ALL be over. We will be in our eternal state. Where will you be?

Having Daniel there now, has been a gift to me. The reality of his presence in heaven has loosened my grip on this earth. My hands are open....open to receive all the Lord has to give and take away from my life. Events, plans, desires are not tightly gripped. In them I seek His way, His plan, His purpose. Nothing else matters.

Happy Birthday Daniel. My heart sings you a song of love.